CURE LMS 5K RUN/WALK
Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 10:00 AM
Winton Woods - Hamilton County Park
10245 Winton Road Springfield Township, OH 45231
Come join us on this 5K Run/Walk with 100% of the funds raised going to the National LeioMyoSarcoma Foundation to assist research and to find a cure for this rare cancer. The run/walk is a measured 5K with medals awarded to the first three finishers in each group.
Can't participate? You can still donate.
Your donation is very important for the cure of LMS cancer. Your donation provides grant money to researchers seeking a cure for LeioMyoSarcorma - a soft tissue cancer. On the Donation Form please make individual or business donations to NLMS.
Sign Up - two different options:
1. Individual with normal fee payment. To participate in this fashion, print the Entry Form, sign it and submit it with $20.00 ($25.00 after 9/21/13 and in person on race day). Individuals 14 and under can register at any time for $10.00. If you would like to register online, log on to www.getmeregistered.com/curelms and locate the LMS 5K Run/Walk on September 28, 2013.
2. Individual with sponsorship. Please make individual or business donations to NLMSF and complete the printed Sponsorship Form . Your entry fee will be covered if you submit $50.00 or more (cash or check) from sponsor(s) who support you and the cause. Be sure your submission includes the Entry Form with signed waiver.
Where in Winton Woods?
Under the MORE Tab, click on Course Map and Directions or click on the preceding text to download that document.
Raffle tickets at 3 for $5.00 or 7 for $10.00 will be sold to win prizes. A silent auction will also be held for baskets and other items. The tickets will be sold starting with registration at 8:30 AM on Race Day. Winners names will be drawn after the race. Free cookbooks and LMS information will also be available.
If you will be interested and available on September 28, please go to the Volunteer Form.
Should you desire to learn more about LeioMyoSarcoma cancer go to http://www.nlmsf.org/.
For more information concerning the race or for comments about the website please send an e-mail to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the MORE Tab, click on Photos to see some pictures of the 2012 event. If you double click on the photo, it will expand to a larger size. You can also use the > indicator to move through the pictures.
Navigation from this page:
1. To download a document so that you can print it.
NOTE: You may experience download problems depending on the computer/browser
you use. If you have difficulty, use option 2 (contact page) to have the documents
e-mailed to you.
Click on any of the blue, underlined text. This will then allow you to Open, Save or
Save-As the document. Click on Allow and the document will be presented for your use
on your system.
2. To have a document e-mailed to you.
Click on the following text - Contact Page. This will allow you to enter your name
and an e-mail address and the documents you desire. Click on Submit
and the specified documents will be e-mailed to you.
3. To view a specific page. Either click on the page at the top of the Home page or click on
any of the green, underlined text.
4. To go to another site. Click on any of the red, underlined text and you'll be
transferred to that location.
Want more info regarding LMS research?
Click on MORE and either LMS Research - Tulane University or LMS Research - Stanford University.